Painter Birmingham MI – Diamond Painting (248) 935-4514
If you are looking for a Birmingham MI Painter, please contact Diamond Painting at (248) 935-4514 for a free estimate. Click here to see photos of our work or read our excellent review on Google! Painter Birmingham MI – Diamond Painting.
When should I paint my home’s exterior?
Many homeowners wonder when the best time of year is to schedule exterior painting projects. While exterior painting can be done at nearly any time during the year (under the right conditions), spring is arguably the best time of year to take care of outdoor projects.
Six reasons to schedule your exterior painting this spring!
- Recover quickly from winter damage – The harsh winter weather takes a toll on your home’s exterior. If your paint is aging or damaged, water can enter materials and cause rapid damage. Scheduling an exterior painting project in the spring is a good way to get your home cleaned up right away and protected from the elements.
- Exterior painting is best done before other outdoor projects – If you have landscaping or gardening work around the house, why not get the painting done first so you don’t have to worry about working around new plants or keeping paint out of fresh mulch?
- Moderate temperatures allow for ideal curing – The mild spring temperatures are the optimal temperature range for proper curing of exterior paints. Exterior painting should be done in temperatures over 50˚F but before it gets too hot. If applied on hot summer days, paints may dry too quickly, preventing the formation of a good paint film.
- Look great for the summer season – Washing away the winter mud and mildew and getting a fresh paint job is the perfect way to get your home looking sharp for the summer BBQs and block parties. Improve the curb appeal of your home and be ready to entertain summer guest by scheduling your exterior project this spring!
- Free up your summer schedule – When the gorgeous summer weather kicks in, your schedule will be filling up with gardening, sports, or other pursuits. Knock the painting off your spring to-do list early and enjoy your summer knowing that your home looks great and is in good condition!
- Prepare your summer home in advance – By scheduling your painting project in the spring and getting your summer property ready for the season ahead of time, you can avoid interruption and hassle.
For an experienced and trusted Birmingham MI Painter, call Diamond Painting at (248) 935-4514 for a free quote. Painter Birmingham MI – Diamond Painting.